Collection of your Personal Information
Raw Shorts may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Raw Shorts's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Raw Shorts. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Raw Shorts website.
Raw Shorts encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Raw Shorts so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Raw Shorts is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Raw Shorts website.
Use of your Personal Information
Raw Shorts collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Raw Shorts may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Raw Shorts and its affiliates. Raw Shorts may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Raw Shorts does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Raw Shorts may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Raw Shorts, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Raw Shorts may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Raw Shorts, in order to determine what Raw Shorts services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Raw Shorts to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Raw Shorts will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Raw Shorts or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Raw Shorts; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Raw Shorts, or the public.
The Raw Shorts website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Raw Shorts pages, or register with Raw Shorts site or services, a cookie helps Raw Shorts to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Raw Shorts website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Raw Shorts features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Raw Shorts services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Raw Shorts uses the following:
Raw Shorts protects information both online and off-line. The transmission of information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing administration or the development team). Employees are required to use password-protected screen-savers and keep their computers up-to-date.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Raw Shorts does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Raw Shorts account to third party accounts like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others. BY CONNECTING YOUR RAW SHORTS ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE.
Use of information: Raw Shorts can use third-party information to facilitate the creation of a Raw Shorts account, post videos to a users account (only when user provides explicit consent), utilize data from a third party to help in the creation of a video project.
Disconnecting your Raw Shorts Account: You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. To disconnect third party websites from Raw Shorts visit the "My Account" page and click on "Disconnect" under the specific network (i.e. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc...) you would like to remove. By disconnecting your account you will no longer be able to export and share your videos on that particular network..
End User License Agreement for Video Content from StoryBlocks
A. Your Rights. We (Footage Firm, Inc., the operator of videoblocks.com, graphicstock.com, and audioblocks.com) grant you a perpetual, worldwide, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to incorporate the Stock Files you obtain from us into a work you create. You may incorporate our Stock Files into any project, including feature films, broadcast, commercial, educational, print, multimedia, games, merchandise, and the internet. Once you incorporate a Stock File into your project, you can share your finished project freely, but you may not share the underlying individual Stock File as a standalone file with a third party. (However, you can share the Stock Files with your client or other third party for the limited purpose of getting their help with your specific project, assuming you are adding substantial value to the project apart from the Stock Files. Otherwise, they need their own license.) You also agree to use your best efforts to secure the Stock File from being accessed by a third party as a standalone file, but since that’s not always possible, your inability to prevent copying will not be considered a breach of this License.
B. Our Guarantee. We promise that if you use our Stock Files as described in this License, your use will not infringe on the rights (such as copyrights) of a third party (the “Limited Warranty”). We’ll also put our money where our mouth is. In fact, we will provide you up to $20,000 in indemnification if you incur any direct damages from our breaking this promise. Because that’s a big number, we need to make a few things clear, so here come some capital letters. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL BREACHES OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE ACTUAL, DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU DIRECTLY ARISING FROM SUCH BREACH AND TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS. Note that trademarks, logos, or copyrights depicted within our Stock Files are not covered by this guarantee. For example, if one of our videos depicts someone holding a brand-name beverage, that label may be protected by copyright and trademark law and should be used at your own risk. (We wouldn’t want you to think that this License lets you reprint Coca-Cola cans.)
C. Limitations. There are a few other limitations we have put in place to protect our artists and other customers:
1. You cannot sell, license, or redistribute our Stock Files, nor can you build your own stock media site with our files. You cannot create a trademark or logo based on our Stock Files. You cannot use automation, such as computer scripts, to download or “scrape” high volumes of our Stock Files. Finally, you cannot use the Stock Files to harm minors, to encourage violence, or for an unlawful purpose, such as defamation.
2. For Stock Files that depict identifiable people (“Models”), you must not depict the Models in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive. Just to be clear, the issue is whether the depiction of the Models themselves is offensive, not whether your project as a whole may be offensive. For example, you could use Stock Files with Models in a documentary about a rare and embarrassing medical condition, but you should not depict the Models in a way that suggests they personally carry the condition, unless our video clip already depicts them that way.
3. For our audio Stock Files, your license does not restrict your right of public performance, but a cue sheet may be required to satisfy the requirements of Performance Rights Organizations (“PROs”). Also, this License allowed you to use our audio clips in YouTube videos, but since we are not associated with YouTube, we cannot prevent other people from incorrectly claiming that your video violates a copyright. If you get such a claim, let us know, and we will make our best efforts to help you resolve the problem. Still, platforms like YouTube could block your content for reasons beyond our control.
4. Some Stock Files may have additional restrictions, such as “editorial use only,” which will be noted in the clip’s details.
D. Other Legal Provisions. This part may not be fun to read, but it’s important nevertheless.
1. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its body of law relating to conflicts of law and copyright law. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid, the other provisions will not be affected.
2. Except for claims brought in small claims court, all disputes about this Agreement will be settled by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. The dispute may be arbitrated either by JAMS or AAA. You are thus GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights EXCEPT for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You are entitled to a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration procedures are SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Raw Shorts by contacting us here: - Web page: www.rawshorts.com - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
Raw Shorts will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Raw Shorts encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Raw Shorts is protecting your information.
Raw Shorts welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Raw Shorts has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Raw Shorts at:
Raw Shorts, Inc.
1010 NE 2nd Ave.
Miami, Florida 33132